Swan River Valley provides this website as a public service. Material contained within it carries no guarantee of any kind, express or implied. Swan River Valley does not endorse, recommend or control linked websites and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for their contents or views.
Articles on the news website are provided for archival, reference and research purposes. While accurate at the time of posting, the contents are not altered or updated and the information may stale-date. The information, links and contacts they contain may no longer be accurate.
Limitation of Liability
Swan River Valley accepts no liability or blame for damages to any person or business entity because of using this website, its information or any website linked to it.
Any personal information submitted via this website, whether by email or other means, will be used solely by swanrivervalley.ca and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
The following items are not permitted to be posted to swanrivervalley.ca, and will be removed.
- Alcoholic beverages and tobacco products
- Erotic products and services
- Baby walkers
- Body parts, blood or bodily fluids
- Counterfeit products, currency, or stamps
- Embargoed goods
- Food or health products not approved by Health Canada, provincial health departments, or agriculture departments
- Illegal drugs and related accoutrements
- Dangerous material
- Explosives (including fireworks)
- Personal financial records, identity documents, and personal information
- Sweepstakes entries, lottery tickets, and slot machines
- New merchandise or services from independent franchisees, network marketing companies, distributors, or similar representatives. (respected direct-sale companies such as Avon, Tupperware, or Watkins are permitted to post a single ad in the most suitable services category, publicizing their arrival to the area or introducing new product lines or offers….Ads in the Buy & Sell section, or ads attempting to collect new agents, will be deleted.)
- Prescription drugs and devices
- Recalled items
- Satellite product in violation of the radio communication act.
- Stocks and securities
- Misappropriated assets
- Taxidermy animals
- Used cosmetics
- Weapons and accompanying items (firearms, ammunition, BB and pellet guns, knives, archery equipment)
- Car/booster seats